- Kasia Banas (Senior Teaching Coordinator; 7GS, room G10; phone: 0131 650 4521)
- Psyinfo (Course Secretary; DSB room G.06; 0131 650 3602 or 0131 651 3733)
- Lecturers all advertise office hours on their office doors and/or websites, you should use these (or send an email) for following up on class material (e.g. further reading, help with understanding).
Academic progress and discussions:
- Your personal tutor for academic advice and discussions about your progress
Personal difficulties or general progression queries:
- Student Support Officers for advice on how to manage your workload and where to look for additional support (DSB; room G.03)
- Visiting Student Office (for visiting students)
Special circumstances (e.g, illness, longer absence that may affect your academic performance):
- Student Support Officers (DSB; room G.03)
- Visiting students should start with the Visiting Student Office
- You may also wish to keep your Personal Tutor informed if you are having difficulties affecting your work
Comments regarding the course:
- Alex Weiss (Year 4 Course Organiser, 7GS Room F16, phone 0131 650 3455, email email@example.com)
- Director of Teaching (Alexa Morcom)
- Head of Psychology (Martin Corley) – comments can also be posted physically in the Comments Box outside Martin’s office.
- Class Representatives Elina Takala (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Maggie Szymanska (email@example.com)
If you’re not sure who to ask, please contact the Teaching Coordinator for your Year (Kasia Banas) who will advise.
But check out the FAQ first for more detailed advice on who to talk to in particular situations.